Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Crazy hair


Here is a cute picture of Nik with crazy hair. He looks so cute. Everyone is doing great. Nik is doing great in school. I am so proud of him I am glad I held him back. Rachel will be here for a little extra time on Friday her dad needed someone to watch her he is taking pictures for a wedding. We will have her overnight. Yeah!! Grandma and Grandpa Spotz are coming soon. Everyone is excited and can't wait to see them. They come Oct. 6th I think. Nik told me he wants to be a vampire for Halloween. I can't believe its close to that time of year already. I have had my car for 5 days and it is my most favorite car I have ever owned. They say you either love the PT cruiser or hate it. Well I love it. Its perfect for our family the trunk is spacious and has a shelf in the back that can be taken out. We could go camping and fit all of our stuff in which we can not do in the Saturn. Also the back seats fold down and come out so does the front passenger. So we can actually transport some decent size things if needed to. I took my car to get washed today and it looks great. Well have a great week and I will get those pictures hopefully soon from my mom of Kim's wedding. I did see the professional pictures and they turned out so nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute pic of Nik! I will call you guys this week so we can set up lunch! I am sure Sabrina would like to you guys!