Friday, September 01, 2006

Long weekend


Nice long weekend, I guess it doesn't really matter for me but Jason is glad he gets 3 days in a row off. Jason is bringing home a new game system tonight, he traded some web work for it. It was someone's from his work and their son did not use it any more. Well the kids don't know yet it is a surprise. I don't like the idea too much, there will be rules because the boys in this family get to geeked out on these video games. We have an old playstation that they have been playing on I think this is a gamecube. Nik's first day of school is Wednesday it will be an orientation day and I will be going with him its just for a hour. Then on Thursday he starts his first day. He will go in the afternoon again from 12-2:30. He will probably take the extra music class again this year, he loved it last year. It is such a great program they have. I highly recommend Nik's preschool Hope Ridge I am very pleased with them . Well everyone have a nice long weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for being a bad son.

Jason & Aprell Spotz said...

Thank you Jason