Saturday, September 23, 2006

More pics of the new car



Here is more pictures of the Chrysler PT Cruiser. It is a very roomy car more roomier than it looks. We all fit in it nicely and Jason even has room for his knees. He drove it the other day and it was comfortable to him.
Well my mom and brother are home. The wedding went great they were able to have the ceremony on the beach and it rained right after that. Sounded like they had a nice time. I will post some pics after my mom sends me some. Rachel did great in school this week. She got a 96% on both of her timed math test. I am feeling better. The antibiotics and ear drops are working. Lets just hope it stays that way. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car! It is beautiful! I miss you guys!

Jason & Aprell Spotz said...

Thanks. Call me I am not as busy and we could meet for lunch.