Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Rachel's back



Well Rachel is back from her dad's. She had a good week at school. She got a 95% on her first test and this week she is starting timed math tests. Over the weekend Rachel went to Germantown in PA with her dad. She went to the world's largest Christmas store and bought me this ornament with her own money. I love it! Well I put Moby our cat on diet food because all of a sudden he has gotten really fat. He has always been a big cat but now he is 20 lbs. and very heavy. I don't know if he is just getting old and his metabolism is not as good. Here is a picture of the big kitty. Nik starts school tomorrow he is kinda of excited. My sister Kim is getting married in less than 2 weeks I can't believe it. She will be getting married in Costa Rica on the 17th. Well have a great day and I will post pics of Nik's first day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Clinger Family said...

That is a pretty ornament. Good luck at school Nik!