Friday, September 15, 2006


Well this week and next week are going to be a crazy week. My mom and brother Jimmy left yesterday to Costa Rica. My sister and her fiance are getting married on Sunday. So that means I have to watch my moms dogs on top of all my normal pet sitting. My mom promises me a big surprise though. They will not be back to next Thursday. Here is a picture of Nik wrestling with Izzy. Nik told me the other day that Izzy is his best friend. Isn't that cute. Nik's "IT" teacher from Painesville City Schools came for the first time on Thursday. He did really good. Nik will be retested in December and if he does well I can choose to keep him in this program or not to. Nik says he does not need his IT teacher anymore. I do notice a big improvement in him at school and so does his teachers. He is doing really well. Well have a nice weekend its supposed to be beautiful here.

No comments: