Sunday, October 01, 2006

Kim's Wedding pictures






Well I finally got Kim's and Jay's wedding pictures from my mom. So here they are. Some are a little fuzzy not much I can do about that. The picture at the bottom is of my mom, brother, and my Grandpa & Grandma Comer. Looks like they had a great time. My grandpa actually wore shorts my mom told me and thats a first I don't think I have ever seen him in shorts. Thats how hot it was and humid too. Well I am going to paint the bathroom today. It is going to be a pale blue. I forgot some things so we need to run up to Home Depot. I will post some pictures of it when I am done. Something is wrong with our grill so Jason is going to attempt to fix it. Trying to get the house all in order for mom and dad they will be here late Friday night. Well weather should be nice today so enjoy it.

No comments: