Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bats Yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well last night we discovered a bat in our house. We have been hearing the chirping noise off and on for the last couple of years and we thought it was a cricket that was stuck near the furnance area. Well last night it was making the chirping noise so I decided to hit the one pipe with a broom and Jason turned on the furnance hoping that whatever was there would go away. Well all of a sudden a bat came flying out. Jason freaks out and so do I and we run outside. Well Jason did not want to get it out so his Uncle came over and captured it and put it in a box to take to his property because he has an old barn were he can live. Well the gross part is I think there is more bats living in the chimney because we heard the noise again which we now know is bats. We did not tell the kids we did not want to scare them. Here is a picture of him. I don't know what we are going to do about the others Jason's is trying to figure that out. I just want them out of here it freaks me out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for being freaked! I would be also. I saw that picture and thought it was a halloween decoration.

Jason & Aprell Spotz said...

No it was real,