Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Updates

Jason has decided to go ahead with the liver biopsy. The doctor had left it up to him to decide. I know there is something going on with his liver, his liver enzymes went up each month when they took his blood for that 3 months. So hopefully we will know more after this is done. He gets that done July 27th. On a brighter note Nik takes his test for his yellow confirmed belt tomorrow. I will have plenty of pics. Rachel is here this week and its been a hot couple of days reaching 93 the last 2 days. Today is supposed to be the last day of the hot weather. This Saturday my sister, brother and I are helping my mom paint a few rooms of her house, part of her birthday present. Sunday we are going to my grandparents house for a cookout, should be a lot of fun.

No comments: