Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big scare!!!

Well I had a big scare today in Walmart. I thought I lost Nik. I was checking out and almost done and Nik was helping me I went to pay and look up to go and no Nik. So I walk over to the exit where the gumball machines are and no Nik. So then I am getting worried. I walk over to where I checked out and asked them if they have seen a little boy. No they haven't. So the call a Code Ryan and need me to give his description and the announce it over the loud speaker. And shortly after a nice teenaged girl comes over with him. We was playing by the arcade games. I told him how serious this was and that he is not to walk away from me ever again. I think he understands I made him repeat it back later and he did. So hopefully he will stay close to me.
Jason is out of town for a few days he left yesterday afternoon and will be back Thursday night. He went to Virginia for more training for work. Next week the kids start some more swimming lessons again. I also reserved the cabin in Hocking Hills for Aug 7-9. So we will be there for Nik's 6th Birthday. It is a really nice 2 bedroom cabin, with a hottub and also a jacuzzi tub. There also is a nice play area for the kids that they just put in this year and we will see them right from our front porch. We are so excited. I have not been anywhere in so long. The kids are thrilled.

No comments: