Sunday, June 03, 2007

Devyn's 3rd Birthday Party

 


Today we went to Devyn's 3rd birthday party. He is Danielle's oldest. They had a clown that did balloons and a few magic tricks. The kids really seemed to enjoy it. Rachel got a balloon flower and Nik a sword. The picture is not the best thats what you get with the camera phones. Though I am sure they are better now. My phone is almost 2 years old. Jason is back from Florida, he made it safely back last night. Kids were very happy especially Nik. He was so bad this week and he said it was because daddy was gone. This week Rachel and I were both sick. Rachel got sick first then I did. At first I thought she just had a cold. They sent her home Tuesday from school. She seemed fine the evening and the next morning so I sent her to school. That evening she came down with a 101.7 temp and a really sore throat, headache, stomach ache etc. So I thought great strep again. I planned on taking her to the doctor. Thursday I woke up and felt like death. My temp was over 101, sore throat, bad head ache and neck ache. So I thought great I have strep too. I was going to my regular doctor that day for a recheck on my BP in the AM so I called to make sure they could do a strep test. They said sure. Well I had the strep test done no strep same for Rachel. He said it was just a really bad cold. Good news the blood pressure meds are working my BP was 117/78 and I have lost 9 lbs. He is keeping me on the BP meds, he gave me a month of free samples and then gave me a 1 year scrip. He wants to to come back in a year when I get my physical. I finally started to feel better on Saturday. Rachel started to feel better on Friday and went to school.On Friday Rachel went with Auntie Kim for a girls evening for her birthday. Kim was in town for a few things. They had lots of fun got their nails done. Went out to dinner and got ice cream. Auntie Kim and Uncle Jay got her a cool little fountain that changes colors and steams. Its really neat I will take a pic of it soon. She also got a cute white jean skirt. Well this week is busy. I have a lot of pet sitting and meetings with some new cilents. Summer is a busy time of year for the business. Rachel's last day of school is Friday she goes a half day. Then she is a fourth grader!!! Have a nice week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: