Thursday, June 28, 2007

Accident with the garden hose

Yesterday I had a bit of a freak accident with the garden hose. It was all tangled up on one of those things that winds them up and I was trying to untangle it when the one metal end went flying at me directly for my left eye. The pain was unbelievable. I was home alone with the kids, I finally got a hold of Jason and he took me to the ER. I was afraid I had scratched my cornea. The checked me out and numbed my eye and said I did not scratch my eye just badly bruised my eyeball and eyelid. They said my contacts probably saved my eyeball from getting scratched. Now it looks like I was in a fight my eyelid and the corner of my eye is all black and blue. I am not going to be playing with the hose for awhile. Kids are doing good. Jason took today and tomorrow off from work a little vacation time.

No comments: