Monday, April 09, 2007

Nik is now sick again!!!

Enough of the sickness in this family! Well I think Nik has now what Rachel had and which I think Jason and I had too which is the flu. This morning Nik was laying on the couch and he was laying there for a long time (1 1/2 hrs) which is unlike him is is always running around. So I went over to him asked him how he felt he said his head hurt. I felt his head and it was warm. His temp was almost 101. I gave hime some tyenol. And that seemed to help he was able to run a few errands with me and was in better spirits. But then as soon as the medicine wore off his fever went back up. I had to do one more errand and Nik fell asleep in the car which Nik never falls asleep in the middle of the day. So he is defiantly not feeling good. Rachel is feeling better. Yesterday she seemed pretty good. They had fun at the egg hunt though it was the fastest egg hunt ever. It was also inside because there was probably 2 feet of snow in Chardon. Nik was upset because Rachel got more eggs than him. My birthday is coming. 31 years old I am getting old. Kim's birthday is on the 15th too,29 for her.

No comments: