Friday, April 06, 2007

Getting better

Well Rachel is getting better, she has a low grade temp of 99 and a cough and a stuffy nose. Good thing it was a short week of school because she would of missed a lot. Jason and I are finally better and are starting to work out again. Tonight we are going out to dinner at the new Winking Lizard that opened up in Concord. We are going with my brother, sister and my mom. Its to celebrate all our birthdays. We try to do this every year. Hopefully Rachel will be able to hang in there. I am going to make her take a nap, she gets very tired and does not have much of an appetite. Well Have a nice Easter. We are going to my Aunt Diane's this year. We will have a egg hunt for the kids. Nik had one in school for his Easter party and he loved it. So with the eggs he got he filled them with things from around the house and hid them. Then we had a egg hunt this morning.

No comments: