Monday, April 16, 2007

My Birthday



Yesterday was my 31st Birthday!! I had a nice birthday. I had Chinese for dinner. Nik and Jason made a great yummy cake. It was all Nik's idea with the M and M's on it. My mom came over later after I picked up Rachel and we opened my presents and had the yummy cake. I got some running shoes, a summer purse and a top from my mom. Some socks too. The shoes are nice I used them today on the treadmill. The purse is cute its a pale blue. Jason got me an Ipod shuffle. It is great. It is very small and I can clip it on my clothes perfect for working out. It can hold up to 250 songs. I bought myself a few songs today and Jason gave me a few from his Ipod. I got everything I wanted and I had a really nice birthday. I just wish it was warmer out. It was in the 30's and cold yesterday. Its still cold today and very windy. I think I have developed allergies. My eyes are so itchy and I have a very dry stuffy nose. So I took a Zyrtec from a sample the doctor gave me awhile ago. Hopefully that helps. I scheduled my recheck for my blood pressure finally. We will see if he puts me on a different medicine. Right now I am on nothing. I have lost 2 more pounds. I am motivated for my appointment next Thursday. I am hoping loosing a little weight will make it go down some.

No comments: