Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring is in the air!!

Its so nice out today in the low 50's and sunny, most of the snow has melted expect for a few tall piles. Its so nice to have spring on the way. We went for a 2 mile walk on the bike path this afternoon. Its is supposed to be in the 50's all week. SO far I have lost 6 lbs in the past 2 weeks and Jason has lost 4lbs. Not bad. It's great having the treadmill. I had to go off my blood pressure medicine, the Lisinopril was making me cough so much that it kept me up at night. This happened for 2 nights in a row. I was miserable. During the day I coughed so hard I made myself through up. Not fun. So I called the doctor on Friday and he said go off it for the weekend and call on Monday. It seems to be getting better everyday. This is the best day so far. I still cough but not as much. So they need to put me on something else. They did warn me it would give me a dry cough but I did not think anything like this. Its an uncontrollable tickle in your throat that just makes you cough and cough. I had to carry water with me everywhere I went because that was the only thing that made it go away.
Kids are doing great. Nik is all better and takes his test this week for his orange belt with the black stripe. Rachel is doing good too. Well have a nice week.

No comments: