Saturday, March 03, 2007

Poor Nik!!

Nik has not been feeling good the last day or two. Last night he woke up with his eye sealed shut and crusty so I thought pink eye. I took him to the doctor this morning. I thought Nik was just suffering from a cold because he did not act that sick and had no temp. Well not only does he have pink eye, he also has strep throat and a nasty ear infection. Poor kid. He says his ear doesn't even hurt. So he needs to be on eye drops and penicillin. Yesterday he went to Phillips-Osborne and he did really well. I guess the next step is will find out if he was accepted or not. Neighbors are siding there house and of all the colors they pick the color of our house. I am not to pleased with that but what are you going to do. Stay healthy and have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Clinger Family said...

Hi Aprell! Sorry I missed you call the other day I was at work. I will try to give you a call this week.
Love ya all

Jason & Aprell Spotz said...

Call me soon Nik wants to see Sabrina and I told him how she walks now and he was amazed. Love ya too!!