Thursday, March 01, 2007

Just wanted to post a few updates. Nik is doing great in karate. He will be able to test for his orange belt with a stripe on March 13th. We signed him up for the tournament in Independence Ohio since he has been really good in karate. He wants me to sign him up for weapons, but I told him he needs to try harder for the tournament. Well this last week he really has been trying he has become very good at the numchucks. Last night he did his whole form for the numchucks all by himself for Jason and I and did wonderful. We are going to get a hotel for the tournament and spend the night since it starts early. Nik is very excited since he has never stayed in a hotel. Tomorrow Nik goes to Phillips-Osborne for his interview. I hope all goes well. I seem to be tolerating the blood pressure medicine well. I have not taken my blood pressure since. I also have started working out on the treadmill Danielle let us use. I try to do it 2 times a day. Its so nice having it here, since its impossible to go anywhere else to workout. Have a nice day!!!

1 comment:

Jason & Aprell Spotz said...

They say if you do just 30 minutes a day it will help lower your blood pressure