Monday, December 11, 2006

Jason's Birthday



Jason's birthday was on Saturday. He said he had a great birthday. We went out to dinner at Bravo's just me and him. Nik was at grandma Rosie's house for a sleepover. Jason got a gift card for Itunes for his Ipod and a couple shirts, and a DVD of the UFC. He liked everything. We had a cake on Sunday when Rachel came back. I made an angel food cake with this strawberry sauce. It was very good. Jason got his cholesterol rechecked the other day it was 260 but the also noticed liver enzymes in his blood. He went to the doctor today and they said they need to figure out what is going on with the liver enzymes first so they scheduled a liver ultrasound for Wednesday. Once they figure that out they can work on the cholesterol. I think Jason's has diabetes. I guess on his dads side he has a strong family history. Well I hope he is ok. We new something has been going on for awhile. This week is Nik's last week of school. I am helping out with his Christmas party this year. I am trying to get all my shopping done just not enough time.
The first picture Nik doesn't look to happy.

No comments: