Monday, December 18, 2006

Burkey Christmas Party






Yesterday we had the Burkey Christmas Party. All the great grand kids are getting so big. Nik seemed to have a good time. There were 3 or 4 boys that were his 2nd cousins that he played with and seemed to have a lot of fun. It was so nice yesterday that they were able to play outside on the playground. Santa came and Nik got a transformer though they don't make them like they used too. It keeps on falling apart. Rachel got a jewelry making kit that she can make earrings and bracelets and such. Grandma Burkey looked good she uses a walker now to get around. The first few pictures are of the great grand kids. I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Nik is very excited this year. On Christmas Eve we are going to my Grandma Comer's like we always do for dinner and Santa always comes for the kids. Then on Christmas day we go to my moms and dads which we will split up. Well if I don't write again till after Christmas, everyone have a nice Christmas!! I sure I will have lots of pictures after the holidays.

No comments: