Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas tree




Yesterday we put up our Christmas tree. I think this will be the last year for this tree we have had it since Jason and I were first together which is 7 years. We had the tree all decorated and it decided to fall down a half hour later with everything on it. One of the legs broke off. Jason super glued it back together and it seems to be holding. Got some snow over night about a inch here. So busy trying to finish up the Christmas shopping I am almost done just a few more little things to get. I am one of the parents doing Nik's Christmas party for school so I am trying to get that together for next week on the 14th. That's his last day of school until next year. Jason 32nd birthday is this Saturday. We are getting so old. I never could of imagined myself in my 30's when I was little but I am. I guess its not so bad I am defiantly the wiser. Nik is loving his karate class so much. He gets so proud of himself and I have seen a change in his attitude. Part of their oath is about respecting your parents and instructors. They stress this in class how you should listen to your parents and help them out and at times Nik seems to understand this. This was just a 4 week trail. We have decided to buy a membership for 2 years. Nik really seems dedicated to this and he said his goal is to get a black belt. I am glad we found something he loves and is making a positive influence on him. Well have a nice day.

No comments: