Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Noodles Day 1






Miss Noodles as I call her is doing wonderfully, she is a perfect fit to our family. Our first night was really good. She whined for about 2 minutes and then that was it for the rest of the night. She slept in the laundry room where Izzys sleeps with the gate up like I do with Izzy. They slept on Izzy's bed together all night long. It was so cute, Izzy is growing quite attached to her already. There were also no accidents over night and actually we have not had a single one yet. She seems very smart and she is becoming more playful as you can see in the picture. That is her toy we bought her. Also today I went and bought a bigger bed since they are sleeping together because Izzy's is small. Rachel will finally see and find out about her tomorrow and I am sure she will be thrilled. Hopefully another good night and I will keep you updated on my little baby.

No comments: