Saturday, August 04, 2007

Getting ready for Vacation!!!

We are getting ready for vacation. We are all very excited. It will be nice to get away and not to worry about anything and just relax!! Aug 2nd Rachel had her baby brother, she was so thrilled. I guess it look a lot like Mark. I have not seen him yet them named him Christian. Jason get his staples out Tues. right before we leave and we still do not know what the results are they said it might be more like 7- 10 days before we find out maybe we might know when he gets his staples out. Kids only have around 3 weeks to school starts. I pretty much have everything for them. Tomorrow we are going to the Burkey renioun. This will probaly be the last time I blog until I come back so I will have lots of pics and stuff to tell you then. Saturday the 11th will be Jason and mine 7th wedding aniversary. We plan on going out not sure what exactly it is we are doing yet though.

No comments: