Friday, November 10, 2006

So proud


Well I had a meeting yesterday with Nik's teacher from Painesville City schools and it went really well. She said he is doing wonderfully and that at the beginning of Jan. a year from when we started she can stop coming. She feels that Nik is doing great and should have no problems. I have noticed such a big change in him since last year. He just needed the extra year to mature. She said if I would of sent him to kindergarten this year he would of been at the bottom of his class. He is now prepared enough that next year when he goes he should be at the top of his class. I am so proud of him. Here is the kids school pictures I just got them back. They turned out great, they both look so big. Don't worry I will either send you one or put one in a Christmas card. Have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so beautiful. I miss u!

Jason & Aprell Spotz said...

I miss you too!! Nik keeps asking about Sabrina. We really need to get together

Anonymous said...

I know! I have no vehicle so I am kinda stuck here! I wanna see you guys!