Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sleep overs


Well Rachel and Nik had a sleep over in Nik's room yesterday. They were so excited to do it. Here is a cute pictutre of them sleeping they are so peaceful when they sleep. Tonight Rachel is sleeping over Auntie Kim's in PA.
I am sure she will have lots of fun. Rachel has her first big project in school. Mrs. Kramer picked out a Christmas book for each child and they have to write an essay and do a diorama for it. They have 3 weeks to do it. I never remember 3rd grade being so hard I guess I blocked it out. Nik is doing good in school though lately he has been acting out at home. I think he is having a hard time when Rachel leaves for her dads. Well things will be busy this coming week with Thanksgiving and my pet sitting. This is one of my busy times of the year. Have a nice weekend.

No comments: