Saturday, August 26, 2006

Nikolaus is a man!


Well yesterday I was giving Nikolaus a bath. After he was done and I was drying him off I was drying off under his armpits and I noticed a rash that kinda of looked like pimples. Nikolaus was so excited he said" Yes I have pimples now I am a man." Just wanted to share the funny with you.
Today we are just sticking around the house. Jason went out to help his friend Matt build some computers. Hopefully later when he gets home we will go out to dinner at Longhorn. Jason now likes steak. When I meet Jason he would not eat steak or any kind of meat. He likes the stuff more than I do now. Tomorrow we are going over his cousin Danielle's house for a picnic. I will make sure to take pictures Grandma is suppose to be there and I am sure Shannon and her boys. Lots of boys in Jason's family. Well have a great weekend.

No comments: