Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Look how big!!!


I can't blieve how big Nikolaus looks in this picture. I took him to the doctor the other day he was 42 lbs. 3'7". They said he is doing great they noticed some hyperactvity which they will monitor. They said a child of 5 should be able to sit still which Nik does not.
In this picture this is how we found Nik one morning when Jason & I woke up. Nik likes to sleep walk.
Rachel is here for some extra time Mark is in Alaska with his dad. Its always nice having Rachel for some extra time it makes Nik very happy, he hates when Rachel leaves. School starts soon for Rachel Aug 24th and she'll be in the 3rd grade at Maple in Chardon. Wow!!! And Nik is going to preschool again he will be going to Hope Ridge Preschool. Trying to finish up the school shopping today, I am almost done. I will be posting pics of that soon. Have a great day!!!

No comments: