Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My first apple pie





The other day I made my first homemade apple pie, it looks really nice but when we went to eat it it was a little soupy, I don't think I added enough flour, or I might of used the wrong apples. It still tasted good though. I will try again. Here is a picture of Rachel in her Halloween parade from school. Everyone is doing good. I have a cold that just won't go away, and we have had are first snowfall. Nik is doing good in wrestling, karate, and soccer. He is getting better everyday. I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving, boy time is flying by. I have signed up for my classes next semester, I am going to attempt two, we will see how that goes. I am taking Spanish I and College Algebra.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see if you can get Suzanne's pie recipe, she makes truly awesome pies. melt in your mouth. this one looks good tho. i'm impressed, i can do cookies but have never tried a pie. maybe next year. cindi