Sunday, February 17, 2008

Beginning of the transformation

Here is the new color in the family room. We love it it brightens up the room and makes it look bigger and cheery.
We get the couches Tuesday. I can't wait they will look so nice with the new color. Our new table will come in a couple of weeks.
Noodles and Izzy sleeping don't they look cute, Noodles is in her cute little shirt to keep her warm.

Next Sunday Jason leaves until Friday for training for work in Boston. It will just be just Nik and I. It will be a long week. We will miss Jason. Jason and I are going to Hocking Hills in April for a weekend without the kids! They will be staying with Grandma Rosie and Uncle Jimmy! Kimmy went to the doctor and they gave her a due date of Sept. 28th. She didn't really like her doctor so she is searching for a new one. She has a lot of morning sickness. I am in charge of her baby shower and I can't wait to plan it. We will probably have it at the end of July.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe how much brighter that room looks! It is looking good!
Nicole