Monday, May 14, 2007

Rachel's 9th Birthday!!!

 
 
 
Rachel turned 9 today. She had a nice birthday. Sh got a lot of clothes but that is what she wanted. She got a lot of nice outfits from my mom. It was funny my mom and I seemed to coordinate with the outfits we bought and it was not planned. Sh got a purse and wallet also from my mom. She also got some candy. From Jason and I we got her a digital camera. It is really neat it is purple and has tinker bell on it which Rachel is really into. It can hold up to 200 pictures and came with software for the computer. We also got her this chalk sprayer and a lot of nice outfits. Nik got her a diary. The neighbor girl came over to help celebrate Rachel's birthday. I think Rachel got everything she wanted. Except she wanted a Ipod but I thought she should wait a little bit on that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: