Friday, January 19, 2007

Guitar playing




Nik was so cute today. He asked Jason if he could play his guitar and wanted him to teach him some things. He showed him the different notes. Maybe Nik will take after his daddy. Izzy wanted his picture too. Yesterday Izzy was so funny we have a space heater in out bedroom. Izzy always likes to me by the heat. So I went to go into our room and I saw Izzy in front of the heater with his bed and his fish toy that Grandpa Spotz got for him. He moved all of this stuff from the laundry room and put it in front of the heater in our room. It was so funny. We received more snow today around 5 inches or so. We are expected to receive more tonight and tomorrow. It is finally feeling like winter around here. I am glad it held off for awhile because I hate the snow and cold. Well have a nice weekend!!!

No comments: